You ready for Five Things #2? You guys loved the first addition in the series, so I’m back this week with the second. I did an Instagram poll asking whether it should be updated weekly or bi-weekly and the results were about 50/50. After chatting with some of you, we decided that I should update it weekly, so long as I have five things that I’m loving. Here it goes!
- Ian’s Leather Jacket. I am loving the oversized leather jacket look these days. I like to steal this one from Ian because it’s just too good! Made by Toronto designer, Bano eeMee, it has rose gold hardware and a removable faux fur collar. Epic!
- I went to Float Toronto for the first time, spent an hour in their sensory deprivation tank and loved it! If you’ve been following me for awhile, you will know that I’m on a constant pursuit to find peace within my mind and body. Floatation therapy is still brand new to me, but I think it’s going to become an important part of my mindfulness practice. Stay tuned as I explore this more!
- This Henri Bendel bucket bag. It’s my current go-to bag if I’m not carrying a backpack. I’ve never had so many compliments on a little bag before! Plus, it’s on sale.
- Bow tops! Well, these have been my favourite for about three years now, but the love is still going strong. Silk bow shirts from Equipment definitely top the list and I’ve been wearing a lot of this particular one with the tassel.
- I started watching Breaking Bad last night. It has been years since I watched it for the first time, so it’s all new again and I’m obsessed!!! I forgot how great it is.